You can easily make your own dishwasher tablets following this simple step by step. They will clean your dishes naturally.
1. Put 1 cup Baking Soda, 1/4 cup Citric Acid, 1 Tablespoon of On Guard Cleaner Concentrate and 3 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil in a mixing bowl
2. Mix together until the mix has an even consistency.
3. Place in silicon moulds and let sit 4 hours.
4. Store in an airtight container.
5. Use in your dishwasher instead of store bought dishwasher tablets!
Tuesday “Tip OFF”
Grapefruit’s fresh, invigorating aroma is sure to uplift the mood and please the senses. Pressed from the rind, grapefruit is more than just a fresh scent–its cleansing and invigorating properties have made it a favorite among essential oil lovers.