Week Nine Review:
“Make n Take” Monday
You don’t have to stress about cracked heels on your feet this summer. Try this nourishing foot mask made with Bergamot essential oil (and other feet-friendly ingredients) for nourished and beautiful feet.
Why use a foot mask? Since our feet have the most pores per square inch than any other area of the body, it is important to remember to treat the feet too! What you put on the feet will absorb into the rest of the body, so do your best to gather high quality, organic ingredients for this foot mask.
“Tip OFF” Tuesday
Tuesday Tip Off! With both calming and uplifting abilities, Bergamot can dissipate anxious feelings while simultaneously cleansing and purifying the skin.
How Herbal essentials can help you in your everyday life.
- Rub it into areas of your skin that need some soothing after a busy day.
- Promotes mental alertness and lessens anxious feelings when diffused.
- May help ease feminine discomfort during menstruation.*
- Acts as a powerful bodily cleanser and detoxifier when taken internally.*
- Helps eliminate unwanted odors when diffused or used in a room spray.
- Can be combined with a carrier oil for and apply to skin to enhance a soothing massage.
- Apply diluted after a long run for a refreshing feeling.
Two full body workouts to do throughout the week. (no equipment needed and less than 30 min)
With love and hustle,