We communicate all day long. Wouldn’t it be nice if we could “speak the language” of everyone we are talking to? As a mom of three kiddos, wife and #bossbabe, I come into contact with lots of color personalities EVERY day!!. So, I am going to keep this as simple as possible:
- First you need to learn YOUR color/type.
- Second everyone that you communicate with needs to know their color/type. Or if they are too young, you can help them figure it out.
- Watch the videos below and the word graph to determine your color/type
Are you a GREEN, RED, YELLOW and BLUE personality? Maybe you are a mix of two or even three? Maybe you are one color at work and one at home?
- Green make up 35% of the population. They are indirect and self-contained. They are totally left-brained, logical and analytical.
- Yellow make up 35% of the population. They are indirect and open. These people are right-brained. They are creative and they are great on relationships; but this Color is the best at using both sides of their brain. Their left side is logical and analytical; so they really do a great job of using both sides of their brain.
Red make up 15% of the population. They are direct and self-contained. They are left-brain logical and analytical.
Blue make up 15% of the population. They are direct and open. They are right-brained. Matter of fact, they are very creative and they are big on relationships. They are the most right-brained of all the Colors.
I am a dominant red personality with some green in there too. I like to take charge, I am super competitive (If there is a prize to win, you can bet that I am going for it), I will become a millionaire in the near future and I am currently learning about investing, I like for my inbox to be a zero, my favorite part of my biz in creating relationships, but I don’t love the follow ups.
If you look in my purse, my green comes out. I have everything organized. My makeup in one bag, my essential oil in another, my wallet (which is also organized), my pens are in a pen holder in my purse and there is the perfect pocket for my phone too! In my home and biz, I have systems for everything…the smoother something can run, the better. My computer is organized like my purse. I have every folder, and subfolder organized in a way anyone can find it. My contacts are in a spreadsheet, with about 6 diff ways to organize the so I can find the info the fastest. I love planners (i probably have an addiction of sorts). I like to feel as organized as possible. One of my personal development loves is learning how to be better organized or on time management. I have to have the best gadgets if I feel like they will help save me time.
With Love and Simple Solutions,